4. How Your Information is Disclosed
A. Third Party Service Providers and Business Partners
B. Business Changes
If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
D. Investigations and Law
We may disclose information about you to third parties if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety, and property of us, users or others, or violations of our policies or other agreements with us;
- Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
E. Aggregated Information
We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
Google Analytics may track you over time and across websites or applications.